"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

~Neale Donald Walsch~

Thursday 17 November 2011

I got a new job!!

Well there have been some exciting developments this week. I have managed to get a job at TAFE teaching English for two days a week next year. So I now have a steady income to pay for my Business. They have Smartboards and are very happy to aquire this tech savvy little teacher.

Have yet again been having some excellent conversations with people about my new Business. Had a chat to one of the Girl Guide mums Liz the other night and I was chatting to her about the Parent course I am going to run. She thinks it is an excellent idea and I was running by her what she thinks I should charge? I was thinking $50 for 1/2 a day but she thinks that is too cheap. She said if I make it too cheap people might wonder if it's any good so she suggested $100 or $80 for pensioners and do the course from 10am-3pm. I suppose it would all depend on the venur hire costs. I will have to look into that one.

Anyway I am looking for some parents who would like to do one of my courses. The course will show you what technology is being used in your child's classroom and the basics of website creation and how you can help your kids use technology to study and be organised. If you are interested just let me know. Leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

I am now 1/2 way through my Cert IV and am hoping to finish by my birthday, 9th Dec.

Each week brings with it new surprises. What will happen next week?

K

1 comment: