"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

~Neale Donald Walsch~

Friday 7 October 2011

Going into Business

Well I have really been enjoying learning a heap more on youtube but during the school holidays it is really hard to find the extra time and energy to work on my idea.

I have decided to set up my own company. eLearning Educational Solutions. I like the sound of it. I am going to offer a variety of courses on that will help both students and teacher utilise all the net has to offer to learn and study. I am very excited and have been looking at all the different requirements by law that I have to do to become a business. I will also have to get approval for my courses from the teachers institute so I can offer accredited courses that teachers will get credit for professional development.

I will firstly have to register my new company and then will have to complete my Cert IV in Training and Assessment. I am going to spend the next twelve months setting up my Business and then I am going to get started.

I am going to look into Drupal to power my site and I plan to have a go at this soon.

Until next time,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment