"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

~Neale Donald Walsch~

Friday 14 October 2011

Overwhelmed but excited

This week has been really exciting but overwhelming. I have managed to continue to surf the net and find some new cool sites. Museum Box is a great site for history teachers to display a topic their students have been researching. I also have been watching some Google Apps Webinars which have been really helpful in my journey to become a Google Apps Trainer.

This week I have pursued enrolling in the Cert IV for Training and Assessment and will start hopefully in the next week or so. I am meeting with an accountant this week to formalise my company and then I will get started. I sat down and wrote all the potential courses I could provide and found I have about 20 I could run on a regular basis.

I have had some interesting conversations with people this week as to where I can go with my Business. Firstly I thought I would just have PD for teachers. Now I really want to also teach students. During the week I had a conversation with a friend who suggested that I also teach parents. I could do a class at the community college. Someone also suggested I do a tutorial with the home schoolers. Someone also suggested I go to the uni and run a course for the students who are just about to leave to become new teachers. So my options are really out there and are coming to me. Praise God.

My faith in God is essential to this journey. I can see his big plan for me and I am humbled by his great love for me. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Until next week,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment