"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

~Neale Donald Walsch~

Monday 3 October 2011

Youtube- Teachers greatest friend

This week I have spent some time looking at the various ways you can use Youtube both in and out of the classroom. The new teachers Studio or teacher tube is great for ideas. I am going to further investigate how you can make your youtube site interactive. I think it would be great to post a combination of lessons and you tube videoes on your site. Great for exam refresher. I like the idea of combining your screen castings with your other videos on a particular topic.

I have ordered my epad from RM education and can't wait until it arrives. Will try it out at school in the next few weeks. I am learning great new things each week and am really enjoying the journey. I have decided that I love flip teaching and I am going to investigate this further. I have a friend who is going to show me how she uses Twitter for educational purposes and I am looking forward to spending time with her as she shows me the ropes on Twitter.

Until next week,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment